Today is the one-year anniversary of my first post on this blog. I have since made a little over 100 posts and received close to 50,000 pageviews.
When people come to my blog from search engines, I can see the search terms they used. In September, I listed my top 12 favorite searches over the first six months of SilverJacket. It's time to cover the second six months. Some of the words in the queries are spread over multiple posts, but I have linked the queries to the posts most responsible for luring the reader.
10. where did katrina cocker spaniels go after hurricane Katrina [Um, they were shot, right? I think that was on the news.]
9. retarded boy scouts photos [And queers still can't join? That's BS.]
8. can dogs be given Beano [Can and should.]
7. funny questions in polymer science [Reminds me of this one time at polymer science camp...]
6. "how to use a photocopier" [Press the button.]
5. speculum blog [Christ, there's a blog for everything now.]
4. zen fractal technology nature [Dude... what's the sound of my mind being blown?]
3. comedian terry schiavo dance [I think it's like the Humpty Dance, but mellower.]
2. escape closure of universe become god [If I knew how, I wouldn't tell you.]
1. irony alert matt [Thanks for watching my back, dog. Irony is my Kryptonite.]
Thanks for playing.
I should also note that as of October 11, the number 33 hit in a Belgian Google image search for hard porn was my head shot. Awesome very much.
Previously: Can I Help You?